Doxument REST API Console
Use this tool to test-drive Doxument REST API without writing a single line of code. Please see Console Help for more details.
Authentication - Custom Token
Custom token provides you with anonymous access to demo account.
- Select "Custom Token" in Authentication drop-down menu.
- In the popup window confirm your selection by clicking 'OK' button.
- You are ready to make requests against the demo account.
Authentication - Basic Auth
To connect to your private Doxument account please follow these steps:
- Select "Basic Auth" in Authentication drop-down menu.
- Enter your Doxument API Key and Token into "Username" and "Password" fields correspondingly.
- Click 'OK' button.
- You are ready to make the requests against your private account.
- 'Method' menu contains a list of available API methods. Click arrow pointing down to expand the list.
- Hover your mouse over each API method to see a tooltip. Click a blue icon to read the full documentation.
- Select a method you want to execute, e.g. "GET /docs.json" - lists first 10 documents.
- Click "Send" button (the orange one) to execute the request.
- Select "POST /docs.json" in the 'Method' menu.
- Switch to "Body" tab".
- Replace parameter name "file attachment" with "file".
- Click "Browse..." button (OS specific) and select a document from your device.
- Make sure 'MIME' is selected in the drop-down menu.
- Click "Send" button to start upload process.