Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the
materials (information or software) on Doxument's web site for
personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant
of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Doxument's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Doxument at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Doxument's web site are provided "as is". Doxument makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Doxument does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Revisions and Errata
- Refund Policy
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
In no event shall Doxument or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Doxument 's Internet site, even if Doxument or a Doxument authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Doxument's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Doxument does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Doxument may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Doxument does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Doxument has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Doxument of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Our services are intangible and cannot be returned as is the case with regular products. However, if you are not satisfied with our service, for whatever the reason, we are willing to work with you one-on-one to resolve the issue. If you are still unsatisfied we might offer your partial or full refund. All subscription payments are recurring (automatically charged on a monthly basis) unless stated otherwise. It's your responsibility to cancel the service subscription if such is no longer is required. Not using the service doesn't invalidated your subscription and/or your financial liabilities. You may cancel your subscription at any time (any unused credits are non-refundable) either by contacting our payment provider or customer service.